internal photographs


1.

The day starts in desire,

Continues in grief,

Ends in desire.


2.

Thick fog in the adoptive city

I almost lost my way home.


3.

I am the product of the love story

Between my memory and my oblivion


4.

Somewhere between longing

And silently crying because the world is beautiful.


5.

loneliness

I will never adapt


6.

maybe, without our bodies

we’ll be complete


7.

I love this city whenever I leave it


8.

That winter

My loneliness was interrupted


9.

I was like an 80s love song


10.

next time I meet him in a dream

I’ll tell him to fuck off.


11.

I wrote love poems to shadows


12.

and the comfort of thinking

of what you have lost

or not what you have lost, but

what was taken away from you.


13.

To look back and think:

God, it is so strange


14.

Desire:

one thousand open eyes inside your body

waiting to see something.


15.

A happy life of sad poems


16.

Why have I become your memory?


17.

On the street:

Half of the time praying not to meet you.


18.

       But I live here now, 

      In my almost enjoyable solitude


19.

Through dreams,

I learned to forgive.


20.

To find love almost felt

like a mission.


21.

the desire to express


22.

he still has the keys to my loneliness


23.

my keyboard heart


24.

It scares me a bit

That I might love you forever


25.

My anonymous walks and bitter coffee


26.

His eyes didn’t reflect light

Light green, like raw crystals

They’re my only reference

To our mutual shadows


27.

    But I live here now,

    In my almost bearable solitude.


28.

And once again

Silence was fatal.


29.

She loved him with a love

as certain as death.


30.

But desire is not optional


31.

Slightly shameless in a pure way


32.

I would have said it back

But it all became poetry before it could be dialogue.


33.

He makes me want to be loved


34.

tonight in bed,

watching nostalgia take her last breath


35.

    But I live here now,

    In my ever solitary freedom


36.

Saturday night revelation



Comments

Popular Posts